Providing Goods and Service to People with Disabilities
Stauffer Motors Limited is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities, Stauffer Motors Limited will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
The notice will be place on all doors entering the building and on our website (www.stauffermotors.com)
Stauffer Motors Limited will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf.
Individuals in the following positions will be trained:
- Sales Manager, Service Manager, PartsManager, Body Shop Manager
- Sales Associates, Service Advisors, Parts Advisors
- Office Staff, Support Staff
- This training will be provided to staff immediately after being hired.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Stauffer Motors Limited’s plan related to the customer service standard.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Stauffer Motors Limited’s goods and services
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to the plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Stauffer Motors Limited provides goods and service to people with disabilities can do so by the following:
- Phone (519-842-3646 or 1-877-842-3646)
- Email (email@example.com)
- Verbally with Steffanie Hartnell, General Manager
- In writing to: Stauffer Motors Limited, 685 Broadway Street, Tillsonburg, ON N4G 4H1
All feedback, including complaints will be directed to Steffanie Hartnell. Customers can expect to hear back within 1 day.
Modifications to This or Other Policies
Any policy of Stauffer Motors Limited that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.